- $10.00 entry fee for each category per participant. A person can participate in multiple categories.
- Entry fee must be paid by ZELLE to (847) 962-8595
- All presentations should be non-religious, non-political, and should be worthy of family entertainment
- All entries should be in compressed video format (Zip file) and emailed to email@example.com by August 31, 2020. The top three entries in each category will be notified by September 5, 2020.
- All entries will be judged by the independent selection committee.
- Top three entries in each category will perform live online on September 12, 2020, in front of a panel of judges. A panel of judges selected from around the world will judge the winners.
- First, Second, and Third place winners will be awarded $50, $30, AND $20 GIFT CARDS respectively. All participants will receive a CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION.
- All judge’s decisions will be final and binding.
- Please pay the entry fee before sending your video.
Release of Liability
By registering info the event of Hindi Club of Illinois all participants agree to the following waiver and release:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: PARTICIPANT fully assumes all risks associated with participation in activities hosted by Hindi Club of Illinois, and exempts and releases Hindi Club of Illinois, its members, officers, agents, board members, from action whatsoever arising out of any damage, loss or injury to the participant or the participant’s property while upon the premises, while using any equipment of the organization, or while participating in any of the activities contemplated by this agreement whether such loss, damage, or injury results from the negligence of the corporation, its members, agents, or from some other cause.
THIRD-PARTY INDEMNIFICATION: PARTICIPANT will indemnify, save and hold harmless
Hindi Club of Illinois, its members, officers, board members, or agents from any and all losses, claims, actions, or proceedings of every kind and character which may be presented or initiated by any other persons or organizations and which arise directly or indirectly from the actions of the member while engaged in the activities contemplated by this agreement.
PHOTO RELEASE: During the normal course of attending the Hindi Club of Illinois, you may be photographed, recorded by video equipment, surveillance equipment, and audio equipment by members, staff, and/or guests. By signing this form, you grant Hindi Club of Illinois and its associates, members, and staff permission to use your likeness in a photograph or other media in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or compensation. Hindi Club of Illinois or its members may also edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo or media for purposes of publicizing Hindi Club of Illinois ’s programs, or for any other lawful purpose. Unless otherwise stated, you will not receive exclusive rights to your images or other recorded medium. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph or media.
FINAL JUDGMENT BINDING: PARTICIPANT will hereby accept any and all contest rulings and judging scores and full and final and understands there is no appeal process. All decisions made by judges are final.
Hindi Club of Illinois Board of Directors reserves the right to issue a new version of this agreement at any time
By accepting these terms & conditions, I hereby acknowledge that I have CAREFULLY read all of the provisions above, fully understand the terms and conditions expressed there, agree to be included in the Hindi Club of Illinois mailing list, and do freely choose acceptance of the provisions of the foregoing paragraphs relating to assumption of risk, the release of liability, covenant not to sue, and third party indemnification.
GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES TO ALL CONTESTANTS.